To-Go Ware RePEat Bamboo Utensils are an eco friendly, toxin free alternative to using plastic, and are perfect for taking food on-the-go! The utensil holders are made from recycled PET plastic (a safer type of plastic), while the bamboo utensils are made from a single sheet of bamboo, so no glues are used. The utensils are hand finished with top grade, vegan, food-safe sealant (wood oil), made without heavy metals including lead, arsenic, mercury, or chromium. Heat and stain resistant, lightweight, strong, long-lasting, and won’t impart or absorb flavors!
Featured in Wild Mint's 2012 GRAMMY and Oscar Gift Bags! See pictures from the event on our Facebook Page
- Size: 8-1/2" H x 1-5/8" W
- Set includes holder and bamboo knife, fork and spoon and chopsticks
- Holder made from recycled PET plastic
- Utensils made from bamboo and finished with top grade, vegan, and food safe sealant. Free from heavy metals.
- Heat and stain resistant
- Won’t impart or absorb flavors
- Made in China by a small cottage industry factory. Their sourcing and harvesting is sustainable and they employ fair labor practicesView All To-Go Ware
The main ingredients in the sealant of the bamboo utensils include Potassium Permanganate (a water-soluble salt, often used as a disinfectant); Acetic Acid (an organic, relatively weak acid that gives vinegar its sour taste and pungent smell, found universally in food stuffs, water and soil); Heptane (most frequently used an an oil repellant, distilled from the resin of the Jeffery Pine and the fruit of the Petroleum Nut Tree, a tree found in the Philippines); and Ethanol (sugar-based and most commonly used form of alcohol, used as a solvent of substances intended for human contact or consumption, including scents, flavorings, colorings and medicines).
Learn more about To-GoWare
and Stainless Steel