With the PackIt Freezable Lunch Bag, you can keep your food and drinks cool for up to 10 hours – no ice packs needed! While other bags merely insulate, PackIt actually creates cold! Due to the patented freezable eco-gel built into its lining, the entire bag freezes – even chilling room temperature items in about an hour!
To use, simply store the lunch bag, which conveniently folds flat, in your freezer for a 12 hour period, then pack with the items you want to keep cool and enjoy! Each PackIt personal lunch cooler is lead free, PVC free, phthalate free, and BPA free, and an eco-friendly choice for packing meals.
The insulated lunch bag is made from food-safe, non-toxic poly canvas and waterproof EPA, with a Velcro closure. Its waterproof design prevents condensation from leaking through to the bag’s exterior. Buckle handle clips onto totes and strollers for meals on-the-go.
- Size: 8" x 10" x 5" open, 8" x 5" x 2" folded
- Gel-lined walls chill a meal and a 12oz (340ml) drink for up to 10 hours, depending on external temperatures. If bag is left outside in the sun, they are likely to keep between 4 and 5 hours.
- Non toxic including PVC, lead, phthalate, and BPA free
- Waterproof design that prevents condensation on bag’s exterior
- Folds flat and freezes overnight (12 hours)
- Buckle handle clips onto totes and strollers
- Responsibly made in ChinaView All PackIt
Started by two single California moms, PackIt is the first freezable personal cooler that keeps the food you pack cold up to 10-hours—no ice pack needed!
Learn more about PackIt